My Health Connection Leadership
We live in an ever-changing world. MHC believes that newer better technology is aways coming out and for that reason we constantly strive to integrate new medical technology into our platform. Allowing us to cater to our customers needs without being reliant on hardware.
Chief Executive Officier
Chief Operations Officier
Formerly, Tyler was the Chief Operations Officer for the Gluco fit Club from 2007- 2014. Durring his tenure at GFC he helped create a diabetes managment program inside the YMCA. This program focused on diabetes managment, education and the ability for clinitians to give coninuing care to their patients while off site. The GFC program allowed the realtime tracking of a patients biometrics and glucose results to care providers.
Some of his products and services included wireless glucometers, activity monitors, wireless blood pressure cuffs, ECG devices and a state-of-the-art online HIPAA compliant health portal for monitoring / video conferencing
Top accounts and partnerships include Entra Health Systems, YMCA, St. Jude’s, Hoag Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital of Orange, American Association of Diabetes Educators, American Diabetes Association, Nutrisystem, Catz performance and Toronto FC MLS
My Health Connection Advisory Board
Advisory Board Member
Mr. Diamond is President of Brennan, Manna and Diamond, LLC and his practice spans the health care industry, including:
- Development of Centers of Excellence in the fields of cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, physical therapy, women’s health, assisted living/long-term care, psychiatry, elder care, longevity and emergency medicine.
- Creation, management and operation of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Management Service Organizations (MSOs), and Independent Practice Organizations (IPAs).
- Capitation/disease management strategy, reimbursement, efficiency.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Medicare/Medicaid issues
- Physician alignment, integration and transition
- Revenue Cycle Management: RACs, MICs, and other provider appeals
- Involved in crafting protective measures for health care providers in OIG/PRO, antitrust, billing, fraud and abuse, licensing and anti-dumping/EMTALA activities including litigation, appeals and restraining orders.
Mr. Diamond has authored numerous publications, is a frequent speaker on health law issues throughout the United States, and received his Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, a Masters in Business Administration from Cleveland State University, and a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts from Xavier University.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Chairman of the Board of Surgical Development Partners, LLC
- Signet Development, Ltd. Member
- Bridgeway Health Systems Member
- Physicians Diagnostics, LLC Member
- Legacy Health Network, LLC Founding Member
- Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital Board of Trustees Member
- MedicalCenterofSouthern IndianaBoard of Trustees Member
- North American Indian Cultural Center Board of Trustees Member
- Senior Workers Action Program Board of Trustees Member
- National Health Lawyers Association/AmericanAcademyofHealthcareAttorneys Medical Committee Member
- Board ofFloridaAssociation for Medical Staff Services Member
- National Association for Medical Staff Services Strategic Planning Committee Member
- Society of Chest Pain Centers Founding Member
- Case Western Reserve University: Government Relations Advisory Committee Member, Health Law Organization Member, Professional Advisory Committee to Law-Medicine Center Member, School of Law Healthcare Law Advisory Board Member and School of Law Benchers Society Member
- Area Agency On Aging: Board of Trustees member, Elder Rights Committee member, Human Resource Committee member, Long-Term Care Committee Member, Nominating Committee member
- American Health Lawyers Association, Hospitals & Health Systems Practice Group
- American Red Cross of Summit and Portage County, Acts of Courage 2011, Judges Panel
- Leadership Akron Class VII (1990-1991)
- Leadership Akron Alumni Association: 1991-present
- Member, National Association of Public Pension Attorneys (2014)
Dr. Jim Perez
Advisory Board Member
He is known for his expertise in Operative Laparoscopic Surgery, including pioneering work in Laparoscopic Presacral Neurectomy, and Laparoscopic Hysterectomy. He has contributed to multiple textbooks, including Operative Laparoscopy – The Masters’ Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery, Principles of Laparoscopic Surgery: Basic and Advanced Techniques. He has lectured nationally and internationally.
He received the title’ Distinguished’ Fellow bestowed by the ACOOG March 2005. He served the ACOOG as a member of the REC (Residency Evaluation Committee now renamed the Postgraduate Evaluation and Standards Committee – PESC) and as an editor for the AIUM / CREOG / ACOG / ACOOG Ultrasound Lecture Series – learning modules for OB/GYN Residents. He presently serves as an examiner and question writer for the AOBOG (American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology), as a member of ACOOG’s Board of Trustees (now as President – Elect) and ACOOG’s Postgraduate Education Committee
At Doctors Hospital he has thirty (30) years of leadership experience. He served as Chairperson and or Vice Chairperson of the department of Ob/Gyn on several different occasions, has been Program Director of the Ob/Gyn program since 1994, served as Vice Chairmen of the OB/GYN CORE RPAC since its’ inception and is now Chairmen of the Ob/Gyn CORE RPAC. He is a Clinical Associate Professor of Ob/Gyn for OUCOM. In addition to serving on numerous committees over the years, he presently serves on the Doctors Hospital Ohio Health Credentials Committee, the Clinical Quality Committee and is Chairman of the Surgery Department. His commitment to Physician leadership education continues by attending (past and present) the Ohio Health Leadership Academy programs.
Dr. Ron Pion
Advisory Board Member
Ronald J. Pion, MD currently offers strategic assistance to companies involved in the virtual practice of medicine. He serves as an advisor to several healthcare investment capital firms. He is a clinical professor at the UCLA School of Medicine, and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Ron specializes in the application of new media technologies to patient care management.
He served on the board of directors of the American Academy of Home Care Physicians and the Abbey HealthCare Group. He co-authored a book about the business of caring for patients at home published by McGraw-Hill in 1999.
Ron has been involved in the development and production of television/radio and other interactive electronic programming for health care professionals and patients for more than 40 years. As a gifted teacher, he’s been dedicated to facilitating learning on the part of patients and their families, assisting in disease prevention, health promotion and wellness enhancement. Following a successful career in academic medicine, serving on the faculties of the University of Washington and the University of Hawaii, Dr. Pion returned to Los Angeles in 1979 to pursue healthcare telecommunications on a full-time basis.
He served as medical correspondent for KNBC’s Alive and Well and was the founder of Hospital Satellite Network. The network became an innovative leader in developing cost-efficient medical video teleconferencing.
He co-developed and hosted a nationally syndicated, daily television series, Group One Medical. He was host of Milestones in Medicine, a regular Sunday night feature of Lifetime Medical Television during the 1991 and 1992 seasons.
r (SYK) in 1999.